Virginia offers more than 260 wineries to tempt your taste buds, each representing the unique “sense of place” that is the Commonwealth of Virginia. Experience for yourself its award-winning wines, meads and ciders.
Vino Virginia takes you on a journey to explore the characteristics of Virginia wines. Enjoy private group tastings at boutique wineries & cideries, meet the winemakers*, engage in food and wine pairings*, and savor outstanding wines while enjoying the beautiful Virginia countryside.
Vino Virginia tour guides are Certified Tourism Ambassadors (CTAs) who provide local history and lore as you travel over scenic byways, visit flourishing wineries, explore historic Colonial towns, and enjoy local cuisine. The discoveries you make will create memories that last a lifetime.
YOUR DAY IN AMERICA’S WINE COUNTRY INCLUDES:
- Spend a day in the scenic and historic Virginia wine country
- Private scheduled group tastings at several beautiful wineries
- Transportation, with pick-up and drop-off from convenient locations
- All tasting fees
- Expert commentary on historical, cultural and natural highlights of Virginia
- Enjoy lunch on your own in a historic Colonial town with time to explore quaint shops, antique stores and more or in wine country at a farm to table cafe**.
- Knowledgeable, friendly guide
- Wine & winery education to enhance your experience
Cost: $169 per person
*Offered on select tours only
**Some tours may offer a boxed lunch instead of lunch on your own in a colonial town due to time constraints